Markets & User Segments
With changing economies of most developing nations such as India, management objectives and perceived goals also required continuous evaluations. IMTC has been known in the After Market as a single reliable source for Automotive Tools, Equipment and Workshop Machines.
With core competencies being the rule of the day, IMTC also embarked into positioning the Product Groups into core competent businesses, while attempting to retain the top position in its field.
IMTC user segments are:
• Defense factories
• Oil exploration industry
• Automotive Manufacturers
• Automotive aftermarket equipment
• State transport undertakings
• Private sector industry
Indian Manufactured products / services to the Middle Eastern markets and some African Countries. We have cooperating companies based in the Middle East to service these markets. Our experience has been encouraging in fulfilling objectives of increasing market share of Indian manufactured products and services.
• Hydraulic Hoists (4 to 16 Tons)
• Hydraulic Trolley Jack (Heavy commercial vehicle markets)
• Car Washing Machines
• Workshop Machinery
o Radial drilling machines
o Shaping machines
o Power presses
o Shearing machines
o Hydraulic presses etc.
• Welding systems
• Engine repowering machines
• Pneumatic and hand operated greasers etc.
• Consolidated project equipment and tools for Africa through UNDP / World Bank aided projects.